Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

Mike and our friend, Marcus, at the ward Halloween party....seriously, they looked great!!!!
Mike dressed up as his favorite movie character, Joe Dirt....I think that he looks awesome, but then again, he always does. I love him in a mullet!!!!!

Bristyn, her friend Kyra and Brenton...just posing for the camera.


You guessed it....this is Bristyns pumpkin, being held together with duct tape.



This is our Halloween family tradition....every Halloween, we get KFC. It is the only night of the year that I buy it. The kids love it, but I think that they are kind of spendy, and I really don't like KFC.




In front of our front door, I am sure that it will look better this evening when everything is lit up.






6 comments:

Mom of 2 in the Couve said...

I agree that duct tape fixes everything. I also agree that KFC is not that great. It's too greasy and the sides are usually tasteless.

Mom of 2 in the Couve said...

The weather in Vancouver was perfect. No rain, wind or freezing temperatures. I don't remember the last time Vancouver had nice trick or treating weather on Halloween.

Michelle said...

Hey Diana! I'm glad you found me. It's fun reading your blog and seeing your family. I can't believe how much your kids have changed. I didn't even recognize Brad!
I love the mullet and agree about the KFC.
And yes, I LOVE being a grandma!

The Moarefdoust Family said...

Diana, ask Allison, but I think she got the same wig for Dereck (he wouldn't wear it though). I'm glad you had a fun Halloween! I miss you!

Shelly's Space said...

Isn't it fun to have traditions???
Halloween just passed me by this year.... I was working concessions at 2 football games that night. Where was YOUR costume????? The duct tape thing was funny!!

Stacey said...

Love the duct tape...I just see Bris taping it together. We get KFC every year when we go to the Rose Festival Fireworks. I think it's way yummy, but spendy.... you are right about that!