Sunday, October 19, 2008

Bristyn and soccer


I have one word to describe Bristyns soccer season this year, PAINFUL.....Bristyn is an awesome soccer player, and it has been a very trying season for her. The team just doesn't play and mesh well together. I feel so bad for her because she is so competitive with this sport and they have lost every game. I have a hard time watching her games because I totally feel her pain. After the game yesterday, she just broke down, and it broke my heart. Here in Colorado, girls soccer for the high school is in the spring, we really hope that she makes the team. Soccer is her passion and we just want her to continue playing and loving the sport.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Is Bristyn pretty much the best player? Probably. Nothing is worse than loving a team sport and not having the "team" with the same passion you have. I have seen her play and any highschool will be lucky to have her! Good luck Bris!