Sunday, June 10, 2012

Graduation

 I can't get enough of this cute little face!  I was so happy when I saw her, having our whole family here for Bristyns graduation was a dream come true!
 Caralynn and Bristyn....love all that licorice all over her face!
 Mike, Bristyn and me
 My favorite three girls in the world, Bristyn, Britnee and Caralynn

 So long, farewell.....
Bristyn graduated on Saturday, May 26, 2012.  I am going to be honest, I had a really hard time with her graduating.  I am so excited for her and her future, but I am having a hard time letting her go!  The graduation ceremony was at the CSU gymnasium, and it was wonderful. 

1 comment:

Shelly's Space said...

Congratualtions to Bristyn!! Sorry for you because I know it is sad. I'm excited for her to go to college...WoW....time has flown by! How fun that Britnee and Caralynn suprised her:) Enjoy the next few months with your girl:) I enjoyed catching up on your posts...