Saturday, August 14, 2010

Last week....


Last week was a tough week for me, let me just say teenagers!!!! I think that Bristyn realized how upset I was, and last Monday, when I got home, I noticed these two cute little birds on my clock plates. It was her way of apologizing to me. They are adorable, and I did forgive her!!



















About two months ago, I think it was the June issue of Romantic Homes, they featured an adorable store called Old Glory Antiques. I have been dying to go down to Littleton and check it out. My sister, Liz, and I went down last week, it was totally cute....I thought it was a little expensive though....Liz bought me that basket that is lined with the number 4 on it, it doesn't look very big, but it is. I found these number 6's, so I had to buy them, and I also purchased the thing that is holding a paper clock. Liz treated me to lunch, I have never been to Littleton and it is so worth going to, I need to get out more!!!






3 comments:

Shelly's Space said...

You've been a viery busy girl this summer....visiting all the Colorado towns you'd never been before. Sorry about the cranky teenagers....but hey you got some cute birds to make up for it. Tell Bristyn I said to be nice to you (like she would listen)
I feel your pain....I have a teenager at home too!

Mama Voss said...

You have the cutest collections!

Farmgirl Paints said...

Luv the basket...oh and I crush on Tara too. She's the bomb:)