Saturday, July 24, 2010

Estes Park Colorado






















This past week, the kids (and my nephew Jacob) and I headed to Estes Park, Colorado. It is about an hour drive from Fort Collins. When we got there, the weather was beautiful, then all of a sudden, there was a huge down pour of rain, I have never seen it rain like that and I lived in the northwest!! It was awesome. Becasue we were in the mountains, the thunder and lightening were very intense, the kids loved it, me, not so much. Of course, they were running in the street and I was trying to hide myself so I wouldn't get struck by lightening.






4 comments:

Mama Voss said...

I have good friends that live in Estes Park now... I hear it is a beautiful place!

Lizzie said...

I am glad to see that Brenton is finally growing... he is as tall as Brissy is now.

Britnee said...

I love Estes!! Cant wait to come visit with Caralynn and take her to all the different places in CO

The Moarefdoust Family said...

Diana,
I'm sorry I haven't written any comments on your blog lately. Just call me a bad friend. he he I love all your posts and you can tell Britnee that I love your new background too!!! I wish you could be in Vancouver while I'm there. It will be sad without you while I visit with Allison!! I'll be missing you!! ~Lisa