Thursday, September 18, 2008

Our new condo

This past June, we moved into the condo that we had been renting out.....at first, I totally resented it. I loved our new, big, beautiful house that we lived in when we first moved here to Fort Collins. My husband thought it would be a great idea to have "financial freedom", so we sold our house and now, we have a very low cost of living, so we are able to put alot away for our future. I told Mike that if we are going to move into the condo, then we were going to have to basically gut the place and make it our own. We have put down 5 inch hickory floors in the kitchen/eating area, new carpet, painted, new light fixtures, and we still have a TON of work left to do. I haven't even touched our bedroom or the theater room. As soon as I get Bristyns room clean, I will post pictures of her room. We haven't done anything to the bathrooms either.....I am really liking the condo now, it is becoming our piece of heaven on earth......

1 comment:

The Moarefdoust Family said...

Guess what....I got a comment on my blog from you!!! How did you finally get it to work? I love what you've done to the place!! The condo looks wonderful. Love ya!