Friday, September 12, 2008

HAPPY 40TH SURPRISE PARTY








Have I mentioned that I have the best husband in the world???? He always does the sweetest, most romantic things for me and I love him for that. He tries to make all of my birthdays, anniversaries and any holiday special. He truly thinks of creative and fun things to do. For my 40th birthday, he surprised me with a party. I seriously had no idea that he was planning this for me, of course, he did have some help from my sister, Liz. We call her Martha Stewart because she is so creative. I didn't realize how many friends that I have made here in Fort Collins in the 2 years that we have been here. I have wonderful people in my ward, neighborhood and at my work. I was very happy with my party, it was beautiful and the food was so good. Mike just always is so kind and thoughtful, he truly is the best!!!!!


No comments: