Saturday, September 13, 2008

Britnee is leaving :(


For a sweet surprise, Mike flew Britnee to visit us for the last two weeks....I absolutely loved it. It is very hard having your child be so far away for college. It is amazing to see how much she has grown up since she left for college, I miss her so much. It was great having her here. She is leaving today to go back to Eastern Washington University, I am very sad about that. We haven't had all of our children together at the same time in over two years. (or else I would post a picture of the entire family!!!) Britnee loves being at college and being a part of her sororiety, she is such a social person with alot of friends. I just wish that she was closer to me so we can hang out more. She won't be back at Christmas this year either, she decided that it was more important to be with my mom in Boston, we couldn't agree more. She always makes good decisions and cares for other people and how they feel. I guess that I can say that we raised a great girl.....WE WILL MISS YOU BRITNEE.....

1 comment:

The Moarefdoust Family said...

Your blog looks AWESOME!!!! Keep up the good work Diana.