Monday, November 25, 2013

I love my friends! and Paris....




My dream is to one day go to Paris!  With my Mike....it seems so romantic and beautiful, and the food...oh my gosh, maybe one of these days I will go!  I would also love to go to Paris with my friend, JoDee, who would know all of the great places to shop!  She would know where all the flea markets are, like I have said, its been a dream of mine for years to go....but since it hasn't happened, I live through my friends vicariously who have traveled there.  This past summer, my friend, Liz, had the opportunity to travel to Paris and brought me back this beautiful clock that she bought at a flea market, I absolutely love it!  These pictures were taken during the summer, as you can tell because I have totally redone my bedding.  I even have a little collection of Eiffel Towers that some of my other friends who have traveled to Paris have brought me back. 

No comments: