Saturday, January 29, 2011

My new obsession!!


I have a new obsession and I think my husband likes it!!! My sister, Liz, works for LeCreuset and I have become totally addicted to their cookware. They are pretty expensive and I would never be able to afford them if it wasn't for her discount!! My goal is to buy one piece a month until I have the whole collection. Everything I cook, seems to taste better when I use these pans, I absolutely love them. They are also so pretty, I have been collecting the kiwi color cause I love the color green. It seems as I have been cooking alot more since I started using LeCreuset.

Onto my next obsession, Brenton, my little guy! After wrestling season was over at school, we decided to put Brenton in a wrestling club so he could continue practicing and learning. Today we went to a tournament in Loveland called the Pikes Peak Tournament and Brenton came in first place in his division, we are so proud of him. He got some scratches and got his ego hurt during one of the matches, but he pulled himself together and won! He loves wrestling and he is such a natural at it, maybe its because his older brother always beat him up!!


7 comments:

Lizzie said...

It's about time you had a dedication to... me. And no, my discount does not extend to people I do not know/like. love ya!

Britnee said...

Love the kitchen pans, love how your trying to do the same color as me!!! I AM SO PROUD OF MY BRENTON!! HE IS THE BEST I LOVE HIM SOOOO MUCH!!

The Parsons said...

Ooh. I love LeCreuset! That's so cool that you are getting them on a discount cause they are expensive!

Anonymous said...

Great cookware set! It's worth paying the extra money sometimes to get what you really like. Congratulations to your little man... woo hoo!!
Have a great week!
~ Jo :)

Anonymous said...

Go BRENTON!!! We will have to use your new pans sometime when we are over there! Have a GREAT week! We are at my dad's from Wednesday too Sunday night, so we will probably see eachother.
- Halee

The Moarefdoust Family said...

Diana you are totally sooooooo awesome!!!!! There is that a good enought comment?? ha ha

Lizzie said...

Didn't I get you a casserole pan, too? where is it...?