Saturday, December 11, 2010

Brenton and Jack Wrestling

I know there is alot of videos, but we put them on here for our daughter, Britnee, to watch!!! I hate to brag about our Brenton, but here I go...this year he wrestled at 96pounds, last year he wrestled at 80 pounds and came in third in the district! He actually only weighs 90.1 pounds but I didn't want him worrying about his food and calories, so we told him he should wrestle up. Can I just say, he did awesome, we are so very proud of him. He ended his season with 7 wins, 1 loss. Yesterday was the big district meet and he came in 2nd overall, and it was tough!!! Very tough!! I know its not the Olympics or anything, but I seriously get emotional watching him! And then when they do the parade of champions, I have a ball in my throat because I am so proud of him!!

No comments: