Sunday, December 6, 2009

December




Sorry this picture is so blurry, it didn't look blurry when I uploaded it!!!


Britnee, Mike, Bristyn and Brenton.....in Estes Park



Seriously, my husband is hot!!!!




I haven't been able to blog for the last couple of weeks because we have been so busy. Our daughter, Britnee and Chris have been here for the last 2 weeks. While here, my family (but not me, I had to work) went up to Estes Park and the Rocky Mountain National Forest, they had a great time and saw a ton of animals....I have to say, Brenton took all the pictures that day and they are all so good. We also had a little baby shower for Britnee, where she got spoiled again. Mike took Chris fishing, Chris had never gone before...he might not want to go any more since going with Mike!!! Mike loves his fishing.....we did alot of shopping and just hanging out together. Yesterday, my day was filled cleaning and decorating for Christmas. I love how our home looks when it is Christmas time, so cozy!! These pictures of some of the decorations are not the best....I am in desperate need of a new camara...whenever I snap a picture, my camara lets out a little smoke...NOT GOOD!!! Maybe that is what I will ask for for Christmas!!! Oh, and today when we woke up there was about 8 inches of snow outside and it is still snowing!!!





2 comments:

Britnee said...

Mom the house looks so good. Chris and I had so much fun in Colorado wish our stay was longer. Chris enjoyed his time fishing with Dad. Love you!!

Stacey said...

I love your Christmas glass jars. I can't believe you had snow. I'm hoping we don't . I don't drive very well in it. I grew up in Arizona you know! Bristyn looks so adorable in that picture of the 4 of you! Can't wait to see you in January!!!