Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day

Happy Fathers Day to all of the wonderful examples of fathers that we have, but especially to my wonderful husband and my dad!! Hope all the men in our lives know how much we appreciate and love all that they do for us. For Fathers Day, I made a yummy dinner of roast, mashed potatoes and carrots, and for dessert, Brenton really thought that Mike needed a cheesecake, so I got up this morning and made one. Later on this afternoon, we are going for a bike ride to my dads house, but for right now, we are watching the Brazil vs. Italy soccer game!! Let me just say, those are my 2 favorite mens teams, talk about some freakin hot guys!!! just saying.....enjoy your day!!!

1 comment:

Britnee said...

my dad is the best!! and i cant wait till you stay with me for a month in 6 months and then you can make me dinner and texas sheet cake love you