I can't believe that our Bristyn is 15 years old, it is hard to think that she has been in our lives for that long....for her birthday, I am going to share 15 fun facts about our Bristyn....here it goes...
1. From the time that I was pregnant with Bristyn, there was always a close bond with her and Bradley. He took such good care of me when I was pregnant, and when she was born, she was the world to him. She loves, loves, loves her older brother (she also loves her other siblings also!!). To this day, there is a closeness with those two siblings.
2. Bristyn has been playing soccer since she was four years old. She is very passionate about it, she lives for it!!!
3. For some reason the song, "Bye, Bye Miss American Pie", has become our song. We know the whole song and we sing it so loud when it is on the radio. She told me that whenever she hears that song, she thinks of us.
4. From the time she was born, her nickname has been Miss America...maybe it is because she doesn't like girlie girl things...we also call her Missy...but I have noticed that our bishop calls her Brissy, and I love that name.
5. I feel bad for Bristyn because she loves animals. We have never had a pet though, one of these days maybe we will cave in and get her a dog. But for now, she has to deal with her younger brother!!
6. Bristyn has her Daddys smile. Huge!!! People have always commented to us about her beautiful smile. As a matter of fact, last school year, she was voted "Best Smile". We love her smile, it always makes us smile.
7. From the time that Bristyn was nine months old, she always had to have a banana for breakfast. She loves them and she still eats one most mornings.
8. Bristyn loves to be with her friends and hang out...she has alot of friends, most that I approve of!!! She is ALWAYS on her phone texting, THAT drives me crazy!!!
9. Bristyn took a photography class this year at school and has become quite the photographer, she is great at it!!! Her favorite subject to take pictures of is herself!!
10. As a child, Bristyn NEVER played with Barbies or dolls. Trust me, she had every kind of doll and Barbie, but never showed any interest....she would have rather been playing outside with all the boys.
11. This year at school, Bristyn was voted Best Sense of Humor....I can see why.....
12. Her favorite food is fruit salad.
13. Bristyn likes to wear flip flops to church, I don't like her doing that...we have gotten in some arguments about it, so now, she goes to church bare foot. I think that she does it to embarrass me so it looks like I have no control over her.
14. Bristyn loves to make brownies, the only problem is that she eats half of the batter before it is put in the pan..needless to say, her brownies are scary.
15. To gross us out, she likes to give herself wedgies and walk around the house like that. Trust me, not attractive. But funny....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY OUR SWEET BRISTYN, HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!!!!!
4 years ago