Sunday, September 15, 2013

Loving my new bedding!











For my birthday this year, I asked my family for Pottery Barn gift cards because I was in need of new bedding!!!  I wish I was more like my mom and daughter, Britnee, who always change out their bed spreads.  I have had the same bedding on my bed for 5 years....I was bored of it, even though I really liked it!!  I loved this bedding online and when I went into the store and saw it displayed, I was totally in love!!  I bought the duvet cover and linen euro pillow shams, I think that I will buy the normal pillow shams this next month when I have some extra money.  Thank you to all my family who got me gift cards!!!

1 comment:

BabyBrock said...

Cute! I love it! You Thompsons need to stop by the Brock the Casa next time for some home makeover.