Friday, December 7, 2012

Christmas Cheer














It's the most wonderful time of the year!!!  I finally got my Christmas decorations out and decorated the house.  This year I went very simple, I only used the traditional red, green and gold colors.  The first 2 years that we lived in Colorado we got real trees and they died within a week!  The trees get so dried, even though we watered daily.  This year, we put up the tree that we usually put in Brentons room up in the living room, it is a small tree...I don't even have a skirt on it yet!!!  I am almost done with my Christmas shopping, I am never done this early! 

2 comments:

Rene said...

You are so good at decorating!

Thompson Tales said...

So beautiful mother. I love it. Just so you know i am logged in as your account so thats why says its from you :)