Monday, February 6, 2012

What we have been up to....







I have been loving all of the color that has been in all the magazines lately! My sister has been getting me all of the kiwi green LeCreuset items that I have been wanting, the color makes me smile! I can't get enough of LeCreuset!





Guess who came to town to celebrate her 2nd birthday with us!!! Caralynn and Britnee!! Her birthday was January 8th, I can't believe that she has been in our lives for 2 years, we absolutely love her and cherish the times that she spends with us! She is so stinkin cute, we can't get enough of her!

















This is what we do every weekend....go to wrestling tournaments to watch Brenton! He is doing pretty dang good this season, he started the season on the jv team, but now he is wrestling varsity. He is the only freshman varsity wrestler, he is wrestling at 106 pounds ( and he is 5'9")...he is loving his first high school season, the practices kill him but he is learning so much!











2 comments:

Britnee said...

Love you! So happy we got to come visit. Brenton is sexy in that tight uniform :)

allie. said...

I know you wrote this 3 months ago, but I just saw it and had to tell you that I LOVE that green color. It's the color I used as an accent in my living room :)

Also...dang Brenton! What a stud. My daddy was a wrestler, too! (Can you picture that?!?)