Saturday, July 2, 2011

What we are up to....

Happy Birthday Brenton!! Yesterday, July 1st, Brenton turned 14 years old! I can't believe that my baby is 14, it really breaks my heart. This past Tuesday, Brenton and I flew out to Seattle to visit Britnee, Chris and Caralynn for 9 days. The weather here in the Pacific Northwest has been wonderful! Brenton spent the day yesterday at Wild Waves with some friends from Fort Collins that are also here visiting.





Can I just say that I can't get enough of this sweet baby girl!! She is so delish! I love being with her, she is so funny and happy!



A couple of weeks ago, a friend of ours (she owns a publishing company) asked Bristyn to be a model for a book that is coming out in November. Bristyn thought that it would be fun, so she did it! They also make book trailers now, and Bristyn is in the video for that also..I will let you know all about the book when I find out more about it!!!

4 comments:

Britnee said...

1. happy Birthday Brenton, so happy you were able to come visit us.
2. Best looking little girl ever!! Takes after her mama :)
3.Bristyn looks beautiful and that is so exciting that she had that opportunity.

Shelly's Space said...

What a fun summer you're having! I can't believe Brenton is 14 already....you're teasing us right?? I think Caralynn looks like her mommy when she was little....adorable of course!! Hey, can I get Bristyn's autograph when she's a famous model?? Have a great time in all the sunshine we're having!

Lizzie said...

I am loving that picture of CC and Brenton!

The Moarefdoust Family said...

1. Happy birthday Brenton - church dances and youth conference now!!
2. You visited the NW and had great weather? Now that's a surprise!!
3. Caralynn is a beautie!!
4. Is that really Bristyn with makeup? I love it!!