Saturday, April 16, 2011

Pretty In Pink~Prom 2011






Prom 2011.....This year, Prom for Bristyn was on a Friday night. The kids didn't have school yesterday, so it was all about getting ready for Prom and all the drama with it!! Bristyn had her heart set on this cute little dress, but it was huge on her. We bought the dress, but we had to have it altered. Thank goodness for talented friends, because I have no idea how to sew! This is Bristyn and her best friend, Savanna Wallace. They are so hysterical, I love being around them. Reminds me of my friends growing up. The kids all had such a great time.... of course, I don't have a picture of Bristyn with her date...

2 comments:

Lizzie said...

I'm glad you clarified that you didn't have any pictures of Bris with her date. I thought maybe she went with her daddy.

Britnee said...

she looks so pretty.