Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Happy fall and catching up (as usual...)

Britnee and Chris...we met up in Longview, Washington for breakfast. Britnee is 23 weeks pregnant in this picture.
Bradley and his new car. He was my driver while I was in Vancouver....

My sick little guy....Brenton has missed the last 2 days of school, but more importantly (according to him) is that he missed his football game today.


While in Vancouver, Washington, I went to Monticellos in Portland, Oregon with my friend, JoDee...she has a booth there, it is called Duchess, wonderful stuff!!! I got this clock face at one of the booths there. I just need JoDee to come to my house and decorate it, she has such a beautiful home....I keep threatening her that I am going to take pictures of her house and do a tour on my blog!!!




For my birthday, JoDee ordered me this pillow that I have been wanting for months, I LOVE IT!! On the back side of it, it has the number 4 on it (because I have 4 kids!!).



Some fall decorations around my house....oh, I also got that tiny little clock at Monticellos.





I love this crow!!! When Mike first saw it, it scared the crap out of him, it actually startled him!!! He was on the phone with Britnee and she said that he screamed...what a wuss!!! LOVE HIM!!! Meaning Mike!!!






Some random leaves hanging from the light fixture.







Front hallway....








I have been very bad about blogging lately....actually, I have been very busy. Brad was here in Fort Collins for about 3 weeks. While he was here, we bought him a car. We decided that I should drive back to Vancouver, Washington with him, yes, that is right, Brad and I in a car for 18 hours!!! I am glad that I went with him, because he was tired of driving after 1.5 hours!! It was nice just being with him, I am sure that I drove him nuts....I was only in Vancouver for one day. We drove up to see Chris and Britnee, she looks so cute pregnant, I miss her and Chris alot. I did some shopping with JoDee, and then had to head to the airport. I miss Vancouver so much, but I will be there next month again!!!









5 comments:

Rene said...

I miss Vancouver too! (and I'm only 70 miles away!) I'm glad you had a good trip with Brad. I can't imagine having my kids be grown ups. It's already weird to have a 15 year old... I'll have BAD empty Nest Syndrome when the time comes!

Anonymous said...

w Your daughter looks adorable! and very happy...love all the fall decorating, and that your hubby as startled by the crow, too funny! :)

Britnee said...

I still think the crow thing is weird and if it scared Bristyn too you should move it. I cant wait for you to come here only 15 more days!!! And then it will be a count down for me to come out there. Love you

Brannigan said...

Hey! I have the same pillow as you...except mine has a 3 on it. I got it at the Barn House show! :)

Lizzie said...

Sister, you are the best and your house is beautiful.